Know Our Company
In such a world which is slowly affecting & chocked by plastic, our company, Myra Industries is providing fresh air to the nature as well as society by producing eco-friendly bags which are made up of Jute, Jute Blends and Cotton Canvas.
Our company is a renowned manufacturer and exporter of Canvas Printed Bag, Canvas Smart Vegetable Bag, Ladies Jute Handbags, Jute Printed Lunch Bag, Jute Printed Wine Bag, Shopping Bags and many more. By providing best quality offerings, we are able to set new benchmarks for the competitors in the industry.
The world class Jute Bags we are producing ideal for daily usage as well as for promotional purposes. All our Jute Bags are produced using high grade material like laminated jute which assures supreme quality. All the production related activities are carried out by our group of qualified experts who make sure that all the manufacturing processes are in compliance to industrial prevailing standards. Driven by the goal of protecting our environment and conserving nature as well as mankind, our company is producing superlative quality Jute Products for catering to the diverse needs of the clients without compromising style quotient.
Myra Industries has a well-equipped and modern factory in Kolkata installed with hi-tech stitching machines, employed qualified & skilled operators along with separate printing, packing and designing units. We are proud that we are capable in manufacturing bulk quantity enduring, lasting, fashionable and eco-friendly Jute Bags on daily basis.
Within a year of our formation, we have attained strong foothold in the industry. It is because of our total commitment to quality and client oriented approaches, we are able to carve a niche for ourselves in the national as well as international markets. Some of the biggest strengths of our company are as follows:
- Adroit workforce
- Competitive prices
- Customization facility
- Easy mode of payment
- Ethical business policy
- Excellent management system
- State-of-the-art warehousing unit
- Timely delivery
- Wide distribution network
The company is handled mainly by production and administration departments. When it comes to production, the designers done the task of designing, presently, the proprietor takes the lead. We are backed with on-sight jute fabric cutters and screen printers. The main job of stitching and finishing of Canvas Smart Vegetable Bag, Ladies Jute Handbags, Canvas Printed Bag, etc. is done by skilled 13 tailors who work under the guidance of a supervisor, overseeing their work.
On the administration level, we have one Accountant for taking care all the accounts and financing. Further, we have a Public Relation Coordinator to deal with the promotional tasks. An advisory team of two professionals and an overseas coordinator for export. On the whole, complete production and administrative work is taken care and lead by our partners.
About Jute Bags
Jute Bags are 100% natura l bags which are reusable, biodegradable, eco friendly, long lasting and ethically sourced. These bags are the best sustainable alternative of plastic or other type of Green or Eco bags that are available in the market and made up of PP (Polypropylene a Petrochemical By product) which is a non- biodegradable material. Jute is considered as one of the strongest natural plant fibres in the world. Jute is a soft, long and shiny plant fibre which can be spun into coarse, strong threads. Jute is the second most significant & demandable vegetable fibre after cotton in terms of global consumption, production, usage and availability. Fabrics which are produced through jute fibres are carbon-dioxide neutral and can be decompose easily. It is one of the most environment-friendly textiles.
Some Facts about Jute
- Bio-degradable jute material quality is rapidly becoming worse organically, replenishing the Mother Nature with productive invaluable nutrients.
- Abundant availability- Jute is a renewable and sustainable material
- Durable material- Jute has long life span as compared to thousand plastic bags
- Jute is a natural vegetable fibre composition of cellulose which is the crucial building material of all plants. Like all natural fibres, jute is also totally biodegradable. Bast fibre develop the entire length of the plant stalk from the root to tip. Groups of fibres contains in the pithy layer between the woody core and thin outer bark.
- Jute can be easily decomposes by putting its valuable nutrients back into the soil.
- Environmentally friendly- Jute is non pollutant which produces non-toxic gases or harmful gases by product.
- Jute industry provides support to estimated 5 million people in the poorest communities on earth.
- Around one hectare of Jute plants consumes over 15 tonnes of CO2 which are several times higher than trees.